To extend an iTutor class, please follow the instructions below:
- Log in to iTutor.com.
- On the left-hand side of the screen are vertical icons, please find the ‘User Management’ and click. (Looks like a cog with a person in the middle of it)
- Once in 'User Management' find the student’s name.
- To the right of the student’s name, you will see a box that says 'View', please click on 'View’ .
- Once in the student’s profile, click ‘Allocate Hours’ the third option under Student Details.
- Select the class that needs to be extended and click the ‘Pencil’ icon to the right.
- Edit the end date for the class and press ‘Save’ on the bottom left and finally press ‘Finish’ on the bottom right corner to ensure it registers.
*Pro Tip* End dates can always be extended to a later date but never an earlier date than originally input.
If you need assistance please contact iTutor's Customer Support Team at 888-817-5980 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact iTutor: https://itutor.com/contact-us