How to Edit Teacher of Record Information:
- Log in to iTutor.com
- On the left-hand side of the screen are vertical icons, please find the 'User Management' and click. (Looks like a cog with a person in the middle of it)
- Once in 'User Management' find the student’s name.
- To the right of the student’s name, you will see a box that says 'View', please click that 'View Box'
- You will now see 3 vertical dots on the left side of the screen, please click 'Allocate Hours'.
- You will now see the student's classes. Please click the pencil next to each live assignment (look at the dates) and this will give you access to edit/add the district’s Teacher of Record'.
- Please click save on the bottom left after each edit.
- Once you finish the final edit please click 'Save' and then 'Finish' on the right to ensure it registers.
If you need assistance please contact iTutor Customer Support at 888-817-5980, or by email at email@example.com.
Contact iTutor: https://itutor.com/contact-us